Sunday, December 28, 2003

Music to Blog By

Ok, so I am about to beat this computer with a ball peen hammer... I drafted this huge post full of... well, drivel, really... but regardless - I wrote this whole thing and now it's gone. Gone!! So instead of re-typing, I pose these questions to you* :

My answers are in navy blue.

What was your first 8 track? I came in at the end of the 8 track generation, so I've never owned one...
What was your first record? Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack
What was your first cassette tape? Beastie Boys "License To Ill"
What was your first CD? Guns n Roses "Use Your Illusion 2"
What was the first song that you downloaded from the internet? Operation Ivy "Bombshell"

*apologies to Brent for stealing borrowing his post

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin