Friday, September 05, 2003

Party Like a Rock Star!

...or at least a Rock Star Who's Fresh Outta Rehab. Check out the scoop on the Stash Bash - it's coming up quick! Get your plane tickets for New Jersey confirmed now!!

Although I don't have the writing skills required to attend such a soiree, I will be partying it up myself this weekend to celebrate my impending birthday. Everyone is welcome. Vegetarian fare will be provided (out of respect to Evan) and I am 99.9999% sure that Ryan will find a way to justify making everyone eat Nathans Hot Dogs (he just found out that he likes them and has been begging to have them for dinner every night this week).

RSVP and let me know if you're down to BBQ and drink up some Pabst and party like a crazy fool!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin